You can find those sites pretty much everywhere online actually, but not all of them are necessarily worth your time. A few things to check out when choosing one:
- Proof of pay: do they actually pay they customers?
- How much do they pay per click?
- How much is the cash out?
For me it doesn't really make any sense just clicking, clicking and clicking to only make 0.0031$. I mean, please!
Here are a few I've been on in the past that actually are pretty interesting. In five days I've earned 145$. That I call motivation!
Another thing. Usually in those site you make money when you reffer people, so it's probably a good idea to cloak your affiliate link. That way the url doesn't have your refferal ID and you can actually get credit for the sign up.
If you google "free cloak" you should find some tools do it. Or you could use this one which is pretty good actually: www.viralurl.com

No comments:
Post a Comment